Skip to content
- SEBS Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Committee (SAHAD) standing committee was established in the summer of 2020 following revelations of discrimination, harassment, and bigotry experienced by a number of alumni during their time at Budhanilkantha. Visit SAHAD website
- BNKS Golden Jubilee Celebration Ad-Hoc Committee (2020) committee was formed by the endorsement of the 38th Annual General Meeting in 2020. The committee will be coordinating with the school to plan and execute the celebration of the schools’ 50th anniversary in 2022. While led by alumni from the first three batches, the committee plans to expand the initial ad-hoc committee to make it more inclusive, such that there is a representative from each batch.
- SEBS Constitution Amendment Recommendation Task Force Formation (2020) was formed by the Ex-Comm after the approval from the 38th Annual General Meeting. The task force submitted a report with recommendations for SEBS, including for amendments to the constitution, based on an analysis of the existing organizational structures, institutional arrangements, and survey responses from members.
- SEBS Website Development Taskforce (2020) was formed by the Ex-Comm to facilitate the development of SEBS website and other IT-related tasks.
- SEBS Database Committee (2019) was formed by the Ex-Comm to facilitate the development of the SEBS database which went live in 2020. The committee also led the formulation of the SEBS Data Security and Protection Policy.
- BNKS Alumni Building Committee (2023) was formed by the Ex-Comm to facilitate the development and overall progress of the BNKS Alumni Building which went live in 2023.